Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Little Sister


My Little Sister
My sister’s so nice,
She’s made of sugar and spice.
She is small and she is pretty
And her name is Dhrithi.
She’s beautiful and good
Especially in her good mood.
She can dance and skip,
And do hoola – hoop on her hip.
She runs very fast
And never comes last.
Her friends are Harini
And Arushi too,
And you, and you, and you and you!
She’s my sister, that’s who she is.
She’s just like I mentioned in this.


By Dhrithi (her interpretation of what Akash thinks of her!)

4 comments:

S.R.Ramachandran said...

we really apprecite the efforts of the kid. appa and appa

Dibs said...

So sweet - so you write what Akash Anna thinks about you !:-) Sweet D2, and Sweet Akki!

YOSEE said...

And who is that sweet sister ? ! ( wink-wink !)

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! Dhrithi , you are really cool. I have a 3 year old son and an 11 month old daughter. Someday....I hope to read something like this from my daughter too. Keep up the good work;-)